Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Partner with both MH issues and cancer

My youngest  uncle has had prostate cancer. And now cancer in his  groin and now he has thyroid cancer 

Sooo sad @Former-Member , @Anastasia , @Emelia8 , @RMG , @Sophia1 

Mum is soo upset about her little brother and  she wants to go before  him xx 

Thank you @Former-Member 💞🌷💐

@Shaz51 emotional times ☹️

Sure is @Former-Member , mum is having a hard time coping but trying to hide it fro me 

We were at Casualty tonight. Mr. RMG has had increasing pain on his right hand side near the hip for the last 7 months. As he is an incomplete paraplegic it's so difficult. Lots of UTI's plus mixed messages. 

I feel so bad.

I left him there.

There was a mental health patient who was near us in Emergency and really going off and aggressive.

I didn't cope. It reminded me too much of my Mr RMG time in casualty.

I left. 

I feel bad.

@RMG I haven't spoken to you yet in the forums however just wanted to mention I think it's ok to have limits and you found one ... better to honour that boundary and care for yourself than push through and become a wreck yourself ... I felt bad when due to covid I wasn't allowed in emergency with my partner a couple of weeks ago - as usually I'd stay ... however it was lovely to go home and sleep as we'd been up all night .. staying would have wrecked me and the carers don't get beds to rest and sometimes we just really need a break ... it's ok to take care of you xxx hugs 🤗 

I do feel bad. Mr RMG is so much a part of my life. What would I do without him 🥺

Really??

Sending gentle thoughts your way @RMG 

How are things going @RMG ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance