Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Overwhelmed

Way to go @Pem 🥰

We are all standing with you so keep us updated my friend 

@8ppleTree , @Asgard , @Jasper_123 , @Xibon 

Hi @Pem 

You're very welcome.

Now I'm getting very excited for you, and you have to tell us how it went.  You know you have got this.  Let the music take you to that feel good place.

Still smiling over your decision   🙂

Hey @Pem ,

Just wanted to check-in to see how you're travelling 🙂

Hope things are okay for you.

I can here why you would be feeling overwhelmed with the opportunity. @Pem 

Do you think your audience will know you are scared and anxious? Most likely not. 

Fake it till you make it?? Will that work.

Hugs to you. I believe in you

@Tilz tagging you here for @Pem update 🙂

@Shaz51  Thank you. I couldn't see this post before. @Pem  hey you are a singer. wow that's amazing. That's really a good talent. That can calm someone's else mind too. we too love to hear that. really that will be amazing. Just do it. I'm sure audience will have a great support to you. We are waiting to hear back from you ❤️

Hi @Tilz 

Yeah I think im a singer, well i can keep a tune haha. That what i get told. 

Fingers and toes crossed i dont sound terrible!

Hey @tyme
Yeah i'm doing alright. Taking it day by day.

Sorry i havent even asked, how r you?

Lovely to hear Pem. 😍 Hopefully one day we will say thats the lovely voice of our Pem. 💓

Hey there @Pem  🙂

Im really sorry for the delay in reply - I had a hiccup in my health that had a ripple effect...

Anyhow, I wanted to kindly ask how youre going?

I hope the upcoming gig is working its way into a perspective that is becoming more user-friendly for you 🙂

One thing I used to do when I knew I would be facing an overwhelming task in front of people (quite important, decisive people), I would try to put it into perspective, aligning it with other stuff I had done/achieved/made it through successfully that carried more significance or weight, and then also reminding myself that even though the people I was having to be in front of, they were still people with an expectation, which was my words, and not really interested in me per se - they just wanted to see what I was going to do/say, without any other significant opinion on me as a person (after all, they didn't know me personally)... 

I would frame it so I could then see it with a bit more objectivity, and then be less focussed on how it actually was making me feel, if that makes sense? 

I hope that is helpful in some way for you 🙂 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance