Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Hey @Bow 

That is so good you get to see a pdoc like that. How did you get that? I'm trying through the community, but they only do once-off assessments. 

@Birdofparadise8  Yeah. It can be awfully challenging sometimes. Often seems relentless, doesn't it...

🫂💙

I swear since March last year I've just kept getting worse I don't know how it will ever stop @Kyle1 I just feel so alone right now and all I want is someone here with me. 

Did you see what I wrote about KHL? I can't believe how much I've relied on her. 

Yes...

I experience similar connections. I think some people would call it anxious attachment. Or maybe co dependency.

I don't know how I really feel about those labels... Seems completely logical that we, as humans, are wired for connection. And a lack of such would be cause for distress to one degree or another...

@Birdofparadise8 

BPD @Kyle1 

I was told I could have quite BPD but didn't meet the whole criteria. 

@Birdofparadise8  I use to get referred to them every time I was discharged from hospital for a follow up appointment. I would beg for them to see me on a regular basis but they would always so no. After many one off appointments and a serious attempt at ending my life they decided to take me on. They don’t take just anyone unfortunately. 

Bi polar? ... 

I don't know much about that. But if you don't have the criteria how could you be bi polar? @Birdofparadise8 

Oh, okay @Bow, I'm sorry you've been through that. 

Borderline personality disorder BDP and bipolar as well, apparently. Who knows what I really have @Kyle1 

They are all just speculation. The only diagnosis I have is depression, but I really don't even know what I have anymore @Kyle1

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance