Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Okay, cool are you enjoying the assignment @creative_writer

Do you have to do many words for it? 

I am looking forward to my one on type two diabetes and indigenous Australians. I just need to get my lecture material done then I can start it. 

Currently, I am looking at proteins, amino acids, isoelectric points, peptides, protein synthesis, protein structure and function. It's a 90-page PowerPoint and I've only worked through 30 pages. 

@Birdofparadise8, I just hope I’m doing it the way I’m meant to. It’s about condensing the assignment now. And I probably should study a bit for the test tom too. Just super agitated right now, don’t know if I should be listening to this music right now. I feel overstimulated. I put the blinds down, maybe sensory overload?

I hope you get through the assignment okay 💖

Ah okay the final polish @creative_writer

Yeah it's going alright. 

Are you back @tyme 

I just went for a run lol. 

@Birdofparadise8, it's tricky having to do an assignment plus study for a test. I can't breathe until I do my in-class test tom and submit my assignment on Tuesday. It's probably like week 4 for you right now, it's week 6 for me, things do tend to get busy at this time of the semester.

Yeah I know right it's definitely picking up for me. 

Good luck with your test @creative_writer 

@Birdofparadise8, thanks. So nervous for it even thought it’s only 15% of my grade. I did okay in the last one, hopefully it’s not too bad, but there will be more short answers questions this time. The multiple choice tends to be the easy part. We will be done with the semester soon, times flies.

Hey @Birdofparadise8 , yes, I'm here 🙂

I f***ing hate eheadspace. They can never answer a question properly or leave in half answered and cut me off @tyme 

Why do I keep putting myself through this.

Hi @tyme.

@Birdofparadise8, I'm sorry that was your experience. I always found them understaffed the few times I used them so I gave up. Are you able to reach out to KHL?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance