Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hey @Snowie  im okish. I slept in late. It was kinda nice not having to get up for anything. Just finished on the treadmill. Not sure what to do now. But community mh are stopping by at some point this arvo

how are you doing?

A sleep in sounds nice @Bow It is nice when we don't have to get up for school runs or anything else and can just lay there for awhile.

I hope it goes well with the community mh.

Not so good

@Snowie, I couldn't make it to uni, was too sick 😞 , I think I've come down with something. Glade you were able to get home in one piece. I hope you are doing okay today ❤️ ❤️

@creative_writer sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope it is just a bug and doesn't last too long.

Bad today.

Thanks @Snowie I’m not keen on sharing the road with Roos either and have had a few close calls too.

My day has been difficult but I was ok sharing it with colleagues I haven’t seen for a while. Being the only person from management there meant I was expected to speak which was a bit of a struggle. Anyway it was at a beautiful location in the hinterland overlooking the ocean.

Im out now with gs2 at his cross country training but I’m sitting by myself as I am all peopled out for the day.

Are you ok?

Well done for speaking @Eve7 

It is hard sometimes, especially when there are a lot of people around.

I hope his training goes well.

Not really. Tired and just a lot in my head

@Snowie, aww, I hope you feel better soon hun 💖🫂💖🫂. It’s buggy season now, gotta love
Victoria’s weather.

Thanks @creative_writer just over it

Take care of yourself. Hoping you don't end up at the doctors.

@Snowie, I hope it clears or otherwise I’ll need antibiotics. Been congested for a while, just feels worse today.

@Snowie, I hope you can do something kind for yourself today 💖🫂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance