Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special

Getting better from my massive dip Thankyou my freind

Hey @Clawde

Everyone makes mistakes, it's okay to make mistakes and then get told that you made a mistake so you can know for next time! 
Always remember you are welcome here at anytime. We are all here for you! 

How are you? 

@Clawde - I'll wait till your ready to speak, no pressure Heart

Good morning lovelies,

Working from home today so I can write on the laptop which makes it way easier 🙂

I feel a little disconnected as I haven't been able to follow closely with being back in the office but I always have you all in my thoughts am am hoping that the days have been kind to you all. 

@Fluttershy1@Clawde @Snowie @Eve7 @WIP @Former-Member @Lee82 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Emelia8 @NatureLover Heart

I haven't seen any updates from you Maggie, Em, Wip and Eve Naturelover - so sending you extra love in the hope it helps a little xHeart

Oh @Clawde thank you understanding,  I am so happy you are here and look forward to getting to know you over time 🙂 I know it took me a lot of courage to write my message and I have no doubt in my mind that it took you a lot as well. I feel as though we will be closer as a result, so from the bottom of my heart I say thank you my friend Clawde xxxHeart

Good morning @Anastasia @Fluttershy1 @Clawde @Eve7 @Emelia8 and whoever else is around.

Hoping your days are going well.

Have been busy all morning so just sitting down, having a coffee and a rest before I start up again.

Lots of love and hugs to all those who want and need it 💌💌💌💌

Hey @Snowie 

Here for you sweetheart xox

Here for you too @Anastasia 

Am around for a bit if you need/want to chat

Re: My special place

Anyone around 

I'm here sweety, what's up - are you ok? @Snowie 

Happy just to sit with you if you don't want to talk xoxo

@Snowie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance