Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow some sunshine with your kitty sounds lovely. I really want to adopt one too, but an indoor one. They are so cute, fluffy and will make your dark days easier.

@Eve7 ohhh an exercise bike in the sun sounds perfect.

I think I came down with something, so been cooped up at home, but feeling a lot better now.
Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah that’s why I got my little kitty @creative_writer  for therapy in a way. I already had a cat but he literally hates everyone in the house. My new kitty is so soft and affectionate. Loves to snuggle. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Even the memories and flashbacks don’t do justice to the absolute horribleness of what is going on inside at the moment. 

Hi @Bow,

I'm really sorry to read about how you are feeling at the moment. That sounds like a really hard and challenging way to feel - I really hope these difficult feelings pass for you very soon.

Please take comfort from knowing that we are here for you - you have so much support and concern from your friends here on the forums.  

Sending you big hugs, take care,

FloatingFeather

I'm hearing things are really hard at the moment @Bow I'm wondering when you are next seeing your Psych? Sending strength 🤗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Paperdaisy @FloatingFeather 

i see my psychologist tomorrow @Paperdaisy if I can manage to get myself there. I seen my case manager this afternoon, it was rough. I nearly didn’t make it. Have been in a really bad headspace today and ended up having to leave cause I couldn’t sit in there anymore. CM said that she could arrange an admission if I felt I needed it. 

I’ve not been physically well today either, CM wanted me to go to my gp or hospital. But I said no. 

just don’t know what to do anymore. I am so anxious about having to face the coming 2 weeks and I’m scared that it’s all gonna get too much and I will put an end to it all. 

@Bow I think it will be good for you to get there. I know you can do it. Based on what you've said, It sounds like the CM is trying to help you? I'm going to send you an email 💝

@Bow wrote:

just don’t know what to do anymore. I am so anxious about having to face the coming 2 weeks and I’m scared that it’s all gonna get too much and I will put an end to it all. 

@Bow  has your psych given you strategies to deal with this upcoming traumatic anniversary? I know you did a Safety Plan recently...

I hope your physical unwellness eases, and good luck with getting to your psych today...

Sending 💜

Hi @Bow 

❤️

How's things this morning? Are you seeing the psychologist? I hope you can get there, I know you can do it! You're stronger than you think. Let me know how you go ❤️

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @hanami  keeping myself busy so I don’t try and talk myself out of going. Appointment is at 11am. Appreciate any good vibes. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance