Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hopefully you don't have that side effect @Bow Of course we all react to meds differently, so hoping you don't take after your brother.

Carlton and Melbourne are playing. Not much else on tv that I watch so this is it for now.

@Bow I hope you got some sleep last night.

Hoping you can look after yourself hon and things start to improve, especially with this new med.

Take care 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie  i think I woke twice last night. But awake really early, which is annoying, makes for a longer day. 
Been on the treadmill this morning and had a visit from my SW. she was encouraging me to come to groups tomorrow. She will be on and she is making a fancy Mother’s Day card. Maybe I will get there. 

Gonna finish an order today. Maybe make some other pieces ready for market next week. Put some music on. 

how was the footy last night? Up to much today?

I was just watching hmm what was it called… ‘frosted’ I think, a movie on Netflix about cereal brands kellongs. They were talking about pop tarts. Now I want one. Have you tried a pop tart???

At least going to groups will give you something to do @Bow 

Your SW does sound really good and really invested in your well being.

Footy was fine, we won. Not up to much today.

Never tried a pop tart. Never brought them either.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Spiraling this arvo. 

Hi @Bow 

What's happening for you?

Sitting with you ❤️

Bow
Senior Contributor

In the midst of a medication change and it’s starting to hit. @lavenderhaze @Pdoc warned me of this… but didn’t think it would hit so soon.

just feeling the spiral downward. Not feeling ok

Oh @Bow, that is so challenging ❤️

Did the doctor give you a timeline as to when these effects will subside?

Do you have any plans today that might distract you for a bit or provide some comfort?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Not really @lavenderhaze  my pdoc did ask for the team to increase their contact cause there could be concerning issues. Guess I wasn’t expecting them so soon. 

im just in bed watching a movie. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Triggers cause chain reactions……
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance