Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hey @Bow ,

Passing by. I read your D made it! (And you too)

So proud of her and you too.

Are you okay?

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Captain24  Mum is away for another 2 weeks. Doing the bare minimum to keep myself out of hospital to be honest. 

I was hoping daughter would want to go do something today but she just wants to stay home. So we have made a list of things we can do together. Tomorrow we will go do the groceries so at least we are getting out then. 
This morning we had a bit of a sleep in. I’ve done 2 loads of washing. Been on the treadmill. I’ve packed away washing that was already on the line. And packed away all of D’s crash night gear. Had to squeeze all the air out of the mattress we borrowed. And I just finished building a Lego set- the architecture set of Singapore.! I’ve collected all the one that I have been to. It’s a cheap knock off one and some of the pieces were a bit part to push together, but all in all, it was fine. I need to keep feeding my Lego addiction but on the cheap!! 😂😂

I’ve found a heap of sets on alie express and put them in my cart. 

I read about your work event earlier, good on you! Proud of you for what you did after such a difficult few days!

Afternoon @Bow 

It's hard being home alone with no one to answer too.

I like time for myself but at the same time having someone around makes me safe.

I hope this afternoon is going ok

Around if you need to chat or just some company

Hey @Bow ,

Another two weeks sounds like a LONG time. Would you say that your mum is kind of a protective factor for you at home?

As @Snowie mentioned, I'm here if you need a chat.

Also, I've just read your post in the other thread. It makes so much sense that it'd be nice for more people to reach out to you. I totally hear that. I'm also grateful that you have been able to share about your schema-therapy, and I definitely look forward to being tagged each week when you've been able to share.

Thank you for being open and honest.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah I guess so, something like that @tyme  she doesn’t let me get away with much at home. Dinner kinda feels like a non negotiable. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie  💕

Makes sense @Bow .

I can't remember. Did she go with you on your overseas trip? Or was it just D?

Sorry @Bow. I had a sleep and didn’t log on. Unusually rely solely on emails. 

2 weeks is ages. I think the goal of keeping yourself out of hospital is the important one right now. 

Sounds like you have been busy

so far today. I hope you and D can do something fun tomorrow. 

Lego is good for all moods! It is really expensive. I love how you are getting the skylines of the places you’ve been. I haven’t really been anywhere. I did go to the Madrid soccer stadium, they use to have that set. But the hour I spent at the stadium was an hour I’ll never get back. I knew I didn’t like soccer but watching an exhibition match of two premier league teams confirmed it. 

Thanks, I was proud of me too. It makes

me realise that maybe I can recover but I can turn it on when I need too. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

It was just D and I @tyme  nearly 4 weeks. I worked hard in the lead up. We had plans in place for everything. 

mums been interstate 3 times now, the first time we planned it with my supports. Now it’s just ‘you’ve done it before you can do it again’. 😩 

Wow. That's tough @Bow . I hear how stressful it can be. It's like a lot of pressure is placed on you to be well...

I have to go now, but will catch up next time.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance