Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow, is there something in particular that is making you anxious about going to your niece's birthday party?
Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah. Anxious about people seeing my disgusting body. Just wanna stay home and hide

Yummm , your dinner sounds good @creative_writer xx

Hope you sleep OK tonight @Bow and I am sure your niece would love you to be there even if it is for a little bit xx

@Bow, I’m sorry you feel that way 💖🫂. I agree with @Shaz51, you niece would love you being there

@Shaz51, do you have plans for the weekend? I’m not sure if you’re going to be getting the long weekend there too? Xx

No long weekend here in Queensland @creative_writer 

Properly do some things around the house and visit my mum 

How about you xx

@Shaz51, i hope you can get some quality time with your mum. I probably should study for uni, might go out for dinner with family, and just normal routine stuff xx

That sounds good for the weekend @creative_writer  , one step at a time my friend 😀 

@Shaz51 🙂, I hope I can actually study properly this weekend, I have wasted so much time this week

You can do it @creative_writer 

Remember  to take some breaks in between,  time yourself,  drink water and some snacks 🥰

Thinking of you today @Bow

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance