Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Looking after ourselves

Feeling fragile and awkward likes freak not good right noe

Sounds pretty rough @M-F-Lichtenstei. Sometimes when I'm feeling all fragile and brittle, I try to make a lil nest in my room. Weighted blanket, cuddle buddies, low light and plenty of chocolate. You got a spot you could nestle into, if you think that could help? 

I have a couch that I rest in

Hi 

I have had trouble trying to work the portal on my phone and I can’t get the chat working

My court case ruled in my favour which is a relief. The trauma I have been through has been horrific. Got to connect with my cousin during this and my friends have been so supportive.How do I get on with my life i scizoaffective with anxiety and complex trauma.

Am trying to sort work and study I also need to move.

Any ideas would greatly appreciate it

kind regards

Hi @M-F-Lichtenstei 

It sounds like you have been through so much recently, let alone in your life. I'm really glad you're here and part of the community 💚 So happy to hear that you are sitting with a sense of relief, and that you felt so supported by friends. 

I can't imagine juggling sorting out work, study AND moving! That's really a full load of new things at once! I don't have any specific ideas but I would just suggest to be as kind to yourself as you can, and keep connected with your supports you find helpful (friends, counsellors etc). It can be a long road, with ups and downs, but I can hear that you already have the skills to get yourself through. 

Also, when you refer to the portal and chat, is this SANE's portal and chat? If you need some assistance with the portal I'd encourage you to reach out to SANE during the week. They are available weekdays, 10am-10pm (that is likely why the chat isnt working on the weekend).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance