Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

It's okay to feel a bit disappointed that you're not feeling better at the minute @Captain24 but please do try to remember that this is your first day back at home, and it may take some adjusting. 

The days may get easier as you ease into this new routine.

And if you need to reach out for more support that is okay, it is no failing on your behalf, rather it's an indication of how tough it is to battle this thing!

I'm really proud of you for trying today

Thanks @Eve7 I guess it will take sometime. 

Travel safely. I hope you had a good time away. 

I do recognise that I need to go easy on myself. @Ru-bee. But it’s just so hard. I just want to go back to bed. 

I had a couple of ok days in there just not many. Today feels like those not ok days. I don’t have the nurses for support or to push me. I’m doing my best to keep myself on track. I just don’t know if I can today. 

I do feel like I am failing. But I guess if I give myself some compassion then maybe I can look at it differently. 

So far so good @Captain24 

I hate the changes on here. I can’t figure it out. Maybe I’m just stupid. I don’t feel I am good enough. I feel lost. 

That goes with my life too, I’m lost, I feel like I’m failing. I’ve been crying all afternoon. All those thoughts are so close by. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

We are all getting used to the changes.

I sorry it's so hard for you right now. It sounds like it's been a challenging day.

Were you able to do anything today?

I did 2 loads of washing and got the windscreen fixed in my car. I just got the washing off @tyme. I did set up my diamond art and Lego. 

I’ve just spent all afternoon in tears. I’m not sure that I can do this. 

A friend that’s still in there did just call and I talked to her a bit. But now I feel bad as she is struggling so much. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Remember, you need to focus on yourself right now.

Transition is hard.

At the moment, let's just go through moment by moment.

Sitting with you.

Yeah. The call was about me. She was checking on me @tyme. I didn’t really ask how she was going. All she said was that she was worried about me. 

It feels like it’s way too hard. Will the transition get easier? 

I can’t look very far at all. 

I don’t have this. 

I do have to email my psych with three values and how to use them in myself. Maybe I can do that in the morning. Fingers crossed that she gets back to me. But I think she has Fridays off. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

I'm glad you have something to work on with your psych. This psych seems pretty on board. Will you see her face to face?