Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

Dreams are real if you allow them to be 🙂 @Rockdog 

Yes, social work will be great. You CAN do it. Give yourself the chance and fight for all that it's worth!

Thanks @tyme,

I will. How is your Cavoodle? Being cute I’m sure. I bet you love her to bits nowc😊

Hi @HopeDream,

you should come on the forum for a chat on Sunday night.

Rubyrose (cavoodle) was just sitting on my lap. She had a needle today so she will be able to go for walks soon @Rockdog .

There's a new circut park with exercise equipment at the end of my court where I live. It's been so awesome going there everyday.

My arms are saw from using the equipment though.

Hi @Rockdog,

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to say that even if you weren't in a relationship with that person, it doesn't make things any less difficult. And I can definitely relate to the feeling of losing someone who helped you a lot - the person I was in a relationship with was the only person I could talk to about my true feelings. I do often wonder where they are now, and I still miss them a lot. But I believe with all my heart that it will get better, as I know it will for you too.

Another thing is that I think I do understand wanting to prove yourself to the people you love. For so long, I believed I needed to do things for people/be a certain way in order to gain their affection. But now I realise that the people who truly matter will be there for me no matter what. So even though I may not know exactly what happened between you and this other person, I hope you know that you have always been enough. And I do believe that when a door closes, another door opens, and although it sounds cliché, I know that there are better times ahead for both of us.

- HopeDream

Sounds good! I will be online then @Rockdog 🙂 - HopeDream

Aww poor thing, @tyme that would make her drained.

That sounds like good fun at the park

Lucky they love cuddles 🥰

Any plans for the next few days? If not, why don't you plan a few things and get out a bit? @Rockdog 

@tyme, I don’t have any plans I am pretty bad at the moment.

I should make some, and start getting on track with some things.

Im not sure what though. 

Do you have any plans?

It's pretty busy for me this weekend. I want to rest, but I have too much to do @Rockdog .

Tomorrow, I'm going to visit a few people. I've planned to go for a walk. I'll take the kids for a bike ride in the arvo. Then in the evening, I think I may be going out to someone's house.

Then Sunday, I go to church in the morning. Then I've promised to take my nephew to Flipout (a trampoline park). I've also been invited out for dinner in the evening, but I'm not going because I'll be here on the peer group chat with you all!

Then Monday, I don't have anything planned as yet. I may spend the day at the park, taking the kids for a bike ride, depending on the weather.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance