Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

It has been a terrible day here too @greenpea weather wise. Hope you are going ok my friend 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Zoe7 How you doing hun? How are your fur babies going? 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

missing you more than I can even describe my love. You are always on my mind and I truly hope that we get to talk soon. I have been so worried about you. If you can find some time and feel ok to message I would like to k ow how you have been beautiful. Feeling lost and lonely without my BFF 

@Former-Member 

@Lee82  Am getting there .... am getting there :)xxx

@Lee82 💛🌻💛

Fur babies are doing okay @Lee82 Cat is so far good with her chemo meds and seems to be doing really well. Another blood test next week to make sure everything is going okay still and then another ultrasound in a couple of months. It is all a lot but anything for her to be healthy, happy and still with us. Tobes is his usual snuggly self and is enjoying the warmer weather being able to go outside more (as long as I am there too lol).

@Lee82 wrote:

You are always in my thoughts hun and hoping everyday is a little better for you ❤️

Thanks so much, @Lee82  Heart

Sending you gentle hugs and more Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning friends, well it's wedding eve and the enormity of what is expected of me tomorrow is getting to me now. I don't know if I am mentally capable of being what they need 😔 I have been super busy with last minute changes to the handmade items I have done for the bride and groom, struggling with finding a cake topper has been a real pain in the rear and last night I ended up just making one. I am not really happy with it but it will have to do. We have to leave soon amd we are ataying in a hotel for the night because it's a 6:30 start in the morning 😔 I have a 50th to go

to tomorrow night as well, I know I don't have to go and the birthday girl will understand if I don't go but I feel like I should make an effort as this lady has been so very supportive since last December it a small request to say thank you for that in my eyes. 

Missing my forum friends and family so much but I am taking care of me the best I can. 

Mel, there are no words to describe how I feel about how little I "see" you right now. But I know this won't last forever and we will be both back here talking to each other amd the rest of our forum family amd friends. Missing you so much that I am driving everyone here crazy with "Beautiful in my eyes". Love you 3000 @Lee82 

@greenpea @Lee82 @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Zoe7 @Schitzo @Anastasia @outlander @Shaz51 @Maggie @MDT 

@Former-Member 💞💞💞

@Former-Member  💖👰🎊💍💌💐

@Lee82 🌺

Emelia 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance