Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Been a bit busy. Working again tomorrow. Its on a river (hot spring).  A friend asked me to help her tomorrow but I had to say no. I feel bad. But didn't finish work today until 11pm. And tomorrow working 8 hrs. 

What have you been up to? Are you starting work on Monday?

Not been up to much @oceangirl guess if you're busy you're busy. Um have to start on a Tuesday re PPE issue. Not this Tuesday now as dobbed myself in for D&A test. That's Monday morning now. Hopefully that doesn't throw job out ie they give it to someone else. See what happens . Well it looks nice re hot springs

@TAB Hope everything goes well for your new job. What is a D&A test? Its Sunday tomorrow and the M1 is quite problematic. My friend lives 1 hour away and she needs help moving. I don't have the energy to do that and work tomorrow night. Too much stress. I have quite the schedule tomorrow and doing stock take tomorrow. And if all goes well, I will finish at 1am. 

Drug and Alcohol ? Guess that's another reason to work at coles lol if don't do it there.

just tell your friend you can't do that?

sounds very busy as said @oceangirl 

@TAB I message my friend, and I said I was working. No D&A at Coles.  My uniform finally arrived at Coles. One of the managers had given me a shirt but they are the thicker shirt, I guess its good for the cooler months. The shirt I ordered was the lighter fabric and one of the thicker fabric. 

I have a similar dilemma on Wednesday, I am meant to attend day program for my MI. But I am working Wed night until midnight. I just have to call and let them know. And see what they say, not much I can do. Work comes first. 

Hi @greenpea 

How are you going?

Well hopefully not too many clashes and you get your shirts 👚 @oceangirl  when I started uni I was on ADs seeing counsellor and did CBT 

I probably worried about clashes, but after a while I just dropped things. I was busy, engaged, had structure, was getting positive feedback from studies so didn't need it. Just sayin 

I think working is better for me, than attending day program. Its been good thus far and getting great feedback. 

I got news on Friday, a friend had passed away..We have been friends for over 30 years. She was the first person I meet, when we moved from NSW to Qld. It's very sad. 

I didn't sleep too well last night, I might try to get some sleep..Much on today?

Well that's really good re work. 
@oceangirl  sorry re your friend.

I hope you can catch up on sleep and not too much sadness. 
Not up to much here , quiet day today. Have to get to really out of way place for drug test early tomorrow., so having quick look at maps. Will leave early

I want to get to NT one day.

On our bucket lists.

@oceangirl 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance