Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

I know my schooling experience should have been a lot better but I do have a lot of respect for educators @Zoe7

Some are @ArraDreaming 

I would have loved to have you in my class @ArraDreaming ❤️

I like hearing the kids come home and they share all the things they did at school and kinder @Zoe7
It makes me happy to hear how much they get to do, excursions, playing with friends, the day to day activities our oldest was making food kebabs the other day, even just those things, I get photos through the apps sent to me in the day and they always look so busy doing something fun i was excluded from a lot of those things or was just not able to join in for different reasons so it is nice to see them having fun and enjoying themselves it makes me really happy @Zoe7

School should be safe for kids and they should feel like they belong @Zoe7

Absolutely @ArraDreaming If kids feel safe and know they are cared for then they will learn. The relationship you have with the kids should always come before anything else ...and they return that love ten fold. I am so lucky to have such wonderful kids and enjoy each day with them.

That’s exactly right @Zoe7

Last year we didn’t have someone with the patience our kid needed especially as a grade prep who needs a little extra support but now both teachers he’s had this year have been great and he’s thrived @Zoe7

That is really good to hear @ArraDreaming Some teachers should not be in the job but no system is perfect.

Thankfully they have made our house safe for us to still be in tonight @rav3n