Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Awww @Meowmy you poor darling. Anxiety is, to me, the worst affliction. It just drains you physically and mentally.

Glad to hear you're feeling better now. What do you normally do to combat anxiety? I find prayer and meditation help, otherwise diazepam and deep breathing.

Take care lovely, I hope your night is going okay ❤️🙏💐

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  thanks for caring. Anxiety really drains all my confidence as well. I find scripture, prayers, helpful. It's very complex. It's worrying. Please pray for me. ❤️❤️

@tyme @ArraDreaming how are you both?

Arra, I am missing BoP. It's been a couple of weeks now and I am wondering how she is going. I feel really sad that I can't chat with her, just to be able to know how she is would be good.

I got pretty emotional during the week when I saw that she hadn't posted for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do if she doesn't come back.

She reminds me of my Godchildren and ex friend in a good way, like having a younger person to care about and for again. It isn't until she is not able to chat that I realise how much I miss her and that then reminds me of ex friend and Godkids and how much I miss them. It's like losing them all over again.

Sorry, I started out good today but now it's getting later and I am over tired and over emotional.

I think I'll just go and watch Taylor Swift. That will make me feel close to BoP hopefully.
Hope you're going okay Arra. Look after yourself my friend.

Hey @ENKELI ,

I've missed you. Hope you are okay.

Your description of penguins was funny lol. 

Hugs to you.

I totally hear you @ENKELI . I hear how much you care for people and you want the best for them. You have a very big heart.

I have been thinking about you every time I look at the verse on my wall, With God All things are possible. I'm still yet to show you a photo @ENKELI . But I will.

My sweet sweet @tyme. I am overtired and over this blasted tooth extraction site pain! I have felt pretty good today but the pain has come back and I feel rather miserable with it. And of course that leads to other feelings of The Sad.

Glad you like my penguin description. If I believed in reincarnation I'd say I was a penguin in a past life. I prefer to think that God created them to make us smile.

I mean look at him. How can you not grin at that?!

Hope you're doing well. Have I asked why tyme? For me it conjures up the delicious smell of herbs. 

Enjoy your evening lovely 😍❤️💐

@tyme  it would help if I actually attached the photo of said penguin lol! I blame tiredness!

Rockhopper-(1).jpeg

LOL @ENKELI , Thanks for the pic lol. Very cute. There's a word on the tip of my tongue to describe that penguin, but I can't think of it.

As for tyme.. you're on the right track. 

Time = time does not discriminate. Whether you are a newborn or 100 years old, you still have the same about of hours in a day.

Thyme = my real name is linked to thyme

So put these two words together to come up with "tyme" 🙂

He tries to say the word Penguin several times. 2014 Subtitles in German and French.