Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Dude he is obsessed with anything that “flips/moves like flippers, I guess kind of like legs moving back and forth
It’s like this thing he does like a stim
He builds things out of LEGO that move like that and will just walk around moving the legs/flippers back and forth for hours playing this little game in his head
The other day we went to pick out a gift for our middle kid when he was in hospital and he went through all the presents to check which one did flippers better lol @Jynx he’s going to have fun with sticks on our hike

I really want to teach him about lighting fires and spears @Jynx so there will no fishing rods on this trip 😂

Hi @Shaz51 Hope you’re having a nice weekend xx 

You would be a Labrador @Jynx

Hello @Krishna 🥰 how are you my friend 🧡 

What dog would I be @Shaz51 @Jynx

How about me @ArraDreaming , @Jynx 

Type of dog 🐕 

Golden retriever @Shaz51 very friendly always want to make people smile, happy,

Aww labrador haha is it cos I'm super friendly? Or (disclaimer: this is 1000% a joke) is it cos I'm good at sniffing out drugs? Calling me a narc? 🤣🤣

You'd be a golden retriever @ArraDreaming! Loyal, permanently a bit of a puppy, always down for silly nonsense, great with kids!

Hmmm @Shaz51 maybe a beagle? Super friendly, curious, always wants to be part of the action, super social!!

@ArraDreaming wrote:
Dude he is obsessed with anything that “flips/moves like flippers, I guess kind of like legs moving back and forth
It’s like this thing he does like a stim
He builds things out of LEGO that move like that and will just walk around moving the legs/flippers back and forth for hours playing this little game in his head
The other day we went to pick out a gift for our middle kid when he was in hospital and he went through all the presents to check which one did flippers better lol @Jynx he’s going to have fun with sticks on our hike

Hahaha omg I love it. Kids are so weird! They truly have no limits to their imaginations, it's fab! Bet he'd love those lil flappy things you used to stick on bike wheels 😋