Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 nothing days are always choice ay! 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy,  hope you're enjoying the coffee. Does Mr Shaz like some music? Or something soothing ? Hope you can still enjoy the evening.  It's early yet 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@ENKELI  what did the dentist say and do?

I had another big day. But knocked off at a reasonable time. Had a shower. Got my pjs on. Shoved Zambrero in my face and I’m almost ready to go to sleep.

I’m amazed how builders don’t swear on work sites anymore. Because since I have been working on this place, I have developed quite the potty 🚽 mouth.

G

@Shaz51 What’s happening in Shazy Bee’s world today? I hope it’s full of good weather, nice walks, naps so good that you dibble on your pillow and big smiles 🤗

G

@Shaz51 , this is really hard. The moments when everything is calm and all of a sudden there's a trigger and they loose their centre. Similarities between ASD/ADHD 😔

I am here with you my friend. 

What do you do to help during those moments? Walk away? Distract yourself with something? It's hard to watch and the displacement of peace is difficult. 

But like you said, you can now call it for what it is. 

Hope today is better. Having a mocha with you right now 🥰️.

@Glisten @ENKELI thank you, I do like my hair and to see a brighter face looking back at me from the mirror lifts the spirits, specially when other things are difficult.

@Glisten oh that sounds like a very healing location my friend!

Lol, I don't think a bunny would survive with our doggie 😅

So you have moved permanently to this house?

Deep cleaning is also very therapeutic and rewarding 😌

You made me laugh with the lego hair comment haha.

Xx

I don’t know @ENKELI & @Healandlove   if you mean get better, at doing life, then yes.

I don’t think we get better, as in recovery from trauma.

I do think that we evolve from trauma. We educate ourselves. Find the right medication. Find the counsellor and psychologist or psychiatrist that is best for us.

We are not our trauma. We are more than our mental state. We are human and imperfect, full of flaws.

We are good, kind, generous people.

We deserve to be heard, respected, treated with kindness.

Medical professionals and government policymakers need to get better.

We are doing the best we can with the resources they allocate to us.

🧑‍⚖️ In solidarity G

Hello @Healandlove , yes I try to distract myself 

Try to stay calm and not say anything which is hard at times 

And he might say things that @Jynx reminded me that in his state he does not remember what he said later 

So it was good to have a nothing day today 

He has still spent the whole day today trying to fix the problem but a bit calmer @Jynx 

Hello my @Glisten , @Oaktree 

@Glisten 

I love when you said that “we are not our trauma!” That really spoke to me. I have childhood trauma and I am still dealing with the problems that left me with. I am working with a psychologist but at the moment we are focusing on my relationship with my daughter because that was more pressing and current 

@Shaz51 I'm glad he is a bit calmer today! Nothing days are always needed hey, glad to hear it 😁 

I'm hoping that means you haven't had to cancel a bunch of appts or anything?