Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Hi @bluish 

Welcome to the forums and to the best friends club. I am a Mother of 3 adult children. I live in Western Australia.

I am married and our 31st wedding anniversary is coming up in October. Hubby was born in England but came to Australia when he was 10. 

Hello everyone!

Thank you, @ENKELI for your kind words. I only ended up doing 20 minutes of work last weekend because I heeded your advice and gave myself a much-needed break. 

My friend is visiting with her family this weekend so I'm going to meet up with them in the city tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much!

I brought home work again, but will be quite busy with my friend here, so I might not end up doing that much, after all. 

I have my eye on a dance event in two weekends' time, so that's something to look forward to!

Good to hear @Oaktree your daughter's visit sounds like it's going well. 

Hello my friends @Shaz51 @Glisten @tyme @ArraDreaming @creative_writer @Jynx @Oaktree @ENKELI @Ru-bee @bluish how are you all?

Hey @Spirit_Healer ,

How exciting with the dance event! Do you dance solo or with a partner?

Anything special planned for the weekend?

Hello 😎 @Spirit_Healer 

Wishing you a great weekend 

For me I have a few aches and pains as I fell into the garden yesterday which I was gardening 

Getting my hair done tomorrow 

We had lunch at the beach today which was lovely 

@Oaktree , @tyme , @Ru-bee , @bluish , @Healandlove , @Glisten , @Dimity 

@Spirit_Healer I'm happy to hear you took it easy. Enjoy your weekend with your friend, it sounds like a fun time.

I look forward to hearing more 😃

@Shaz51 did the garden push you off your feet?

Mean garden.

Are you ok? No scratches I hope.

Hugs G

@Shaz51 oh no! Lovely friend, I hope you are rubbing some voltaren gel for the aches. Was it uneven ground? How did you fall?

I hope you feel better tomorrow. 

I'm also getting my hair done tomorrow 🤗! I love the head massage when they wash my hair. It's the best! 

Sending you hugs 🫂 

Hello Besties @ENKELI Hope you are having good solid rest and relaxation, and that your man upstairs is smiling at you.

I’m not referring to a Roof-dweller, they should not be there, unless you’re charging them rent.

Rest well my beautiful Retiisi 🤗🍅

@Healandlove @Oaktree

@Shaz51 What did you have done to your hair? Do you love it?

How are the bumps and bruises after going 🥊10 rounds with the garden?

Well this is it folks. Over the top. Last car load to Bullsbrook.

Can’t wait to get there and I can’t wait for the next four months to pass and I leave. Hopefully I leave with new skills and new friendships.

Onward 👉🏼

G

@Glisten hello darling girl!

I spent yesterday with mum, doing some chores for her. I then went and helped bro at his work.

I've been watching Nasville again, loved it the first time around and I have 7 days to watch the first couple of seasons before my free trial ends!

How have you been my gorgeous Tomaatii?

Settling into Bully today right?

I'm keeping you in my prayers that all goes smoothly 🙏 ❤️ 🍅💐

@Healandlove , @Glisten , @Oaktree , @ENKELI 

Had a hair  trim and a retouch colour done 😊