Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

I am getting ready to head to the airport in half an hour. Want to get there a bit early so that we can find parking and then get to the luggage carousel before daughter arrives. Might even have time for a cuppa while we wait.

@Shaz51 

Enjoy the time with your little Grandson. Ignore the ex - family. I am sure you are feeling a little apprehensive. Thinking of you hun. Hugs x

@ENKELI  kids don’t stay little for long. Your godchildren will miss you. Don’t be surprised if at some point in the future you hear a knock on your door 🚪 and one of those kids is standing there with bag in hand.

The Crow has a new movie out now Bill Scarsgard.

Yes Deadpool was great. I laughed so hard!

It was a good FriYAY 😊

G

@Oaktree @ENKELI @Bill16 are you getting these crazy storms ️ coming through?

J’up is getting slammed and now the sun is out LOL G

@tyme 😆 “squish everything into the A-frame house”.

tyme - I can fit my whole life in my car 🚗 

My ex sold all the household contents and what he didn’t sell gave to his son.

I don’t even own a bed. LOL 

G

@Glisten @Shaz51 @Jynx 

So far so good…

Everything is going as well as expected with my daughter. There have been a few moments today where she has been slightly annoyed with me but she has not been disrespectful. Hopefully it keeps going along as well as this. She does tend to shut me down a lot when she is not happy about what I am talking about 

Oh groovy @Oaktree so glad that it's been (mostly) smooth sailing! What sort of things does she shut down if you don't mind my asking? 

Hello @tyme , @ENKELI , @Glisten , @Oaktree , @Jynx 😊

Going to bed , goodnight and see you tomorrow 

Hi @Shaz51! Bye @Shaz51😂😜

Hope your remaining weekend unfolds smoothly and with max relax vibes 😎 Chat to you next time!

@Jynx 

Sometimes I overwhelm her with too many words. I am a talker.

@Glisten I wish I was able to help you. I have too much furniture from when I was living with others. My carport is still housing several boxes of stuff as well as a dining suite and single bed. I'm trying to declutter but most days I struggle to get up and brush my teeth. 

I do hope you can get a bed at least.