Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@Glisten I took that post down as it might breech anonymity guidelines. I’m doing a degree in health science.

Fantastic @Eve7 Do you love it?

Or is it a stepping stone?

I’m enjoying it @Glisten but I didn’t think I’d be so stressed by it. I will use it in coaching kids.

@Eve7 if you go to the lectures, hand in your essays, do your tutorials. They have to give you a concede Pass.

If you want to do more than pass, yeah it can be stressful.

I was fortunate that with my degree you either knew it or you didn’t.

It wasn’t the kind of degree you could cram for.

I never studied.

G

Considering what it’s costing me I want to benefit from it and have information I can pass on to others @Glisten 

When I went to uni years ago I did the “cramming thing” but I can’t do that now…too old lol

Hello everyone, thanks @Shaz51 for the check-in.

Just want to tell you all what a great evening I had yesterday. It was the best night I've had in months! I went out to a salsa/bachata social event. I found the courage to ask the dance teachers for dances. It was so good...for the few minutes of the dance I could just lose myself in the music and the connection with my dance partner...so good for the soul!

@Eve7 @Oaktree @Glisten @Jynx @tyme @creative_writer 

how wonderful @Spirit_Healer soo pleased the you had a great night last night 😍

@Adge , well done for all the things you did yesterday my friend 

rest day today ??

Hi @Shaz51 

was early morning grocery shopping …. Omg, it was cold

sunny outside today.  Need to do some housework later, currently having a try make couple greeting cards using new kits that arrived yesterday

plans for tomorrow is to continue adding extra backing to all my blockout drapes.

thursday afternoon have optometrist appointment during which need to discuss referral to ophthalmologist due to having cataract on back of one eye

Hey @Shaz51 

I'm a little behind with my reading. Hope you are doing well. And hope to see you at the Peer Group Chat tonight.