Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  you are so kind and loving and your pictures are so heart warming. Thank you so much

Love you. Wish you a great evening 😊 

@Glisten is it for an apple or android, the charger cord?

Yes, I want to form friendships like that too. My one real friend I have is the one I've known all my life. I took her with me to Yahava and then the chocolate company which is 250m up the road from Yahava.

I did look for you but there were no amazing women there aside from my friend and I 😍

How's your Friday night shaping up? I am going to get into some warm jammies and curl up in bed with Netflix and start watching the Umbrella Academy. I'm torn though, because if I really like it then I'm not going to want to do housework tomorrow!

@ENKELI hey Enkeli, glad you had good time with your friend to chocolate ha ha. Enjoy Netflix 

BAHAHA 🤣 “no amazing women there”. Well you and your life long friend were at Yahava, so that is two amazing women.

I was doing the last 4 coats of CFP to finish these two projects. One is bamboo. Bamboo cutting boards are a b!tch. Horrible idea for a cutting board.

Iron wood or Jarrah. Olive wood for cooking spoons. 🥄 

If you like Umbrella ☂️ Academy. You’ve got to tell me who your favourite character is and why.

If you don’t like the show. Then it’s not a deal breaker. I respect people that have different likes and dislikes. We’re cool.

It got late fast.

G

Hey @Glisten thanks for the tag

That soup sounds yum @Oaktree

Kaya @Glisten 

It’s Plus Fitness in Currambine. Tendercare has a special discount with them.

@Meowmy thank you sweetie, love you too. 

@Glisten , Mine's even more economical... it's free coz I don't go.... (gym I mean).

I used to pay $5 a casual visit but because I don't go, I don't pay lol...

Jokes only. @Oaktree  - you should go if you can. I know how important strength and resistance exercises are, esp as we age. 

@tyme  you probably do fundraiser marathons or something.

Cardio = MH thing.

Lengthening the telomeres - that sort of thing?

G