Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Hi @Meowmy Thanks for your encouragement.

Good to hear from you too.

Adge

@Adge hey Adge, I think you're amazing to have gone through so many difficulties and still going. Well done

@OaktreeThe 3 months have passed quickly, so another 2 month's won't be so bad.

The Trips away (or day trips) that you mentioned is a Big Draw-Card for me.

As otherwise I haven't been going away anywhere (even for day trips), as that would have to be on my own.

I cannot seem to find motivation to go places on my own.

Whereas with some company, it's a totally different story.

I'm quite happy to go Bus trips away etc, if I have some people (company) with me.

Adge

@Meowmy 😊

I remember banana man and I think he was co-opted for aids prevention, condom, safe cuddles? 
you can’t keep a good banana down though, B1 and B2, those guys probably produced the TISM demo

@Adge i'm usually not the type person to follow up either due to fear - so great to see you reach out to them and get a response! 😊

That is plenty happening at your end @Adge My uncle loved riding those cool Italian scooters 🛵 back in the 60s

Purchase himself a scooter and has been riding it at the age of 83. Loves it 😄

@Adge Sydney to Brisbane, wow that is awesome!

The times I was a passenger on a bike were always with very careful and responsible people so definitely no wild hairy rides, but I certainly preferred being a bike passenger over a car passenger. 

You are braver than you know 😊

@ENKELI @Oaktree @Glisten hey there, been reading your posts. Hope you all have a nice day. Life is so hard. Take care all.

Hi @Oaktree @Glisten @ENKELI 

Been reading through all your posts, you guys sound like a barrel of laughs, and the person who rode from Sydney to Brisbane - that is something else apart from a very sore bum.  Anyways I enjoy reading of your exploits, nothing too fab happening with me - had an MRI on my knee this morning, hobbled there and back, been putting it off due to the cost.

Oh my cat has taken up residence in a shopping bag, its his new favourite place to crash, he spends hours in there, dont know what the fascination is, he must be achieving his zen there.  Have a look...............Asgard

Wee cat called catWee cat called cat