Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@Glisten 

I can feel how stressed you are with the need to get these financial things right. Please take care of yourself. It may be worth your while paying someone to audit the bank statements for you. That way you can be assured that nothing has been missed. Put it away for today. Tomorrow is another day. Try and get a good night’s sleep tonight 

@ENKELI 

When I changed my forum name I wanted to choose a name that symbolised something. For me an Oak symbolises hope. An oak tree grows so large from a small acorn. It is about hope in my recovery journey 

My Forum name is a childhood Nickname @Oaktree It's a shortened version of my real name.

Adge

@Adge 

I wonder if you came to Tendercare if I would know it was you?

Who knows @Oaktree Perhaps.

In any case, I would not mind that - I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I rarely accidentally meet people who I know, so it's nice when I do.

I'm still waiting on my Tendercare Referral.

It's been 3 months so far.

Will come through soon, maybe.

Thanks for your Tendercare suggestion (a few months ago) - It's still something that I'm hoping for.

Adge

@Oaktree , @TAB suggested the same thing. That I get an accountant to audit the accounts.

I think that you are both correct.

My daughter in law is a CPA.

I think it might be time to ask my son.

G

@Adge I see you 👀 over there 🫵🏼

What’s new?

G

@Adge 

I know Tendercare have a waiting list.

Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.

I will ask about it tomorrow to see how long the average wait is

@Adge 

My support worker says there are only two guys on the Tendercare waiting list. She suggests you ring up and enquire about where you are on the waiting list. Maybe you are not actually on it yet?