Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@ENKELI  You are too FUNNY 😂 

I had to Google Eric Dravens 😆

@ENKELI I wish we were friends in the outside world. 
So that I could bother you with questions like, “what are you doing, do want to come for a drive/sauna?”

I’m soooo tired.

Ni night

G

Hi everyone:

My dream super power would be to be invisible.  Have dreamed of it many times and the fun that I would have with it would be off the charts.  All the mischief I would cause to bad people would be so much fun.  Now I'm day dreaming again as to what I would do.......Asgard

@Glisten aw my sweet Tomaatii, I am the same. I'd come take you for a drive, make you listen to John Denver in my car, bring bribes.....er snacks so I could get sauna'd...all sorts of fun stuff!

@ENKELI  I’m tired 😞

I’ve been looking at my ex’s bank statements for so long I can’t even remember the reason or the point I was making to the lawyer.

I’ve been at this since 3am.

Best go back read the my lawyer’s letter and try again.

Hope your day isn’t shite.

Hugs G

@Glisten you need to rest and be kind to yourself. 

I remember doing the same type of thing for ex friend and her former husband. I feel melancholy at the thought.

Mood is up and down at the moment. Probably good I see the doc on 20 minutes..

I'm sending you a virtual cuppa of your choice and lots of warm hugs 🫂 💜

@ENKELI you have had a HUGE day.

Sleep deprivation and a lack of good quality sleep, hinders emotional regulation.

I hope you have sufficient pain relief so you can get some good sleep.

I’ll be fine. 
My daughter tells me that I “make things happen”. 🤷🏼‍♀️

G

Sending you both hugs

@Glisten @ENKELI 

@Oaktree 🫂 hugs to you too.

I'm feeling rather sad at present but I like how I gain introspection in my low mood.

Oaktree is such a great name, to me it's symbolic of strength and beauty, reliable and true. Your name took me back to 20 years ago when I went hiking around Lake Tahoe, California. I had such a great time on that trip and you brought that back to me just by stopping by to say hi 👋 

Hugs back and I hope you have a lovely evening 💝

Thanks @ENKELI