Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

All creatures great and smallπŸΆπŸ±πŸ­πŸ°πŸ΄πŸ„πŸπŸ•ŠπŸ“πŸ•πŸˆπŸ‡πŸ¬πŸ πŸ’

After recent discussions I decided to start a thread where we can post pictures and tell stories of our animals. You don't have to have a pet to post here just a passion for animals. Looking forward to hearing your animal storiesπŸ’œ

I am tagging those I think might be interested but I know I'll miss so many. Please tag anyone you think might be interested. @comet@Appleblossom@BlueBells@Crazy_Bug_Lady, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @BlueBay@Silenus@PeppiPatty @TomBoiXXY,

20 REPLIES 20

Re: All creatures great and smallπŸΆπŸ±πŸ­πŸ°πŸ΄πŸ„πŸπŸ•ŠπŸ“πŸ•πŸˆπŸ‡πŸ¬πŸ πŸ’

image.jpegMy fur babyπŸ’œ

Re: All creatures great and smallπŸΆπŸ±πŸ­πŸ°πŸ΄πŸ„πŸπŸ•ŠπŸ“πŸ•πŸˆπŸ‡πŸ¬πŸ πŸ’

@Former-Member this is brilliant!! I have to go to the farm to do some work, but once I get home I'll share some pics of my dear heifer. And maybe my Tarantulas if people are okay with it??

@Crazy_Bug_Lady  I'm glad you like it. I named it 'All creatures great and small' so that it is inclusive of everyone's stories and animals. Post what ever makes you happyπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

20160514_163120.jpeg1437188036759.jpg20140425_122049.jpg20160514_163120.jpeg1437188036759.jpgmy loves scorpion

Hi Guys,

This is one (I have 4) of my tarantulas. His name is Cheeto Weasley.

Cheeto.jpg

This is my darling heifer (female not had a calf) Killara. Killara is an aboriginal name roughly translating to "always there". Killi for short. She's agisted at the farm I work at. She is the sweetest thing.

KilliCool.jpg

@SCORPION,
Your dogs are very cute. I love the pleading sad eyes in the top photo, they make my heart melt😊

@Crazy_Bug_Lady
Wow pet tarantulas, good for you. Is he/she reared up for the photo? Love the name Killara, that's beautiful. I wondered how you got Killi and she is gorgeous😊

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Love your spider good photos . I'd like to have scorpions but better half has a thing about insects. So only in my jewelry.
scorpion

Hi All,

I've got a feathered baby. Cannot upload photos on my iPhone but it is a cute little very colourful parrot, hand raised and very noisy and cheeky! Love him so much, he is my little buddy, always on my shoulder when I'm home.

I can't have pets where I live atm, so I got some stick insects. Then a mantis. Then a tarantula. Then some scorpions.
Now I have 4 tarantulas, 2 scorpions (one fully grown, another just a over a year old).
And a Killi πŸ˜‚
Next week we are AI'ing some cattle. One of which I own the resulting calf!!
So early next year all going well I should have two calves!! One from my Killi, and one from a cow called Forget-Me-Not.
So there'll definitely be a post next year asking for help with names!! πŸ˜ƒ