Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

yes I had one @BlueBay, but my cousin had a ride in it when he was 10 going down the hill

my mum was not happy about it

My mum used to push her cat along in her pram and apparently he just sat there and let her do it. I was also told that she used to dress the cat up like a doll too - reminds me a bit of what I am like with Toby - he has multiple jackets and vest and sits nicely in the trolley at Bunnings or Petbarn. I also have a carrier on the front of my bike that he sits in lol

@Shaz51 @BlueBay

ha ha I had a cat sweetie like that @Zoe7, the kids put her in the pram and the hammock , she would even hide in their backpacks xxxx

LOL @Shaz51 that is super cute Smiley Surprised

she was beautiful @Zoe7, @BlueBay

I will see if i have a photo of her

That wuold be lovely to see @Shaz51 Smiley Happy

Good Morning All .. quiet here today? The Cat 😸 in the Hat 🎩 just did 50minutes. Was a struggle at start but managed to tune out then use imagination even when seeing things. Last leg was to shop so have milk and papers. Ok went past house for quick pit stop to get hat and cooler top. Oh and a drink. Hope everyones Ok today. Legs throbbing. In a Good Way 😀

Good jib on doing a long walk @TAB Today is a rest day for me but will try to get out tomorrow - weather permitting! I know we are expecting some rain later today and for part of tomorrow so will need to wait and see how it goes. I don't have an appointment on Monday so that will be a good opportunity to get out and walk again.

Walking is good in so many ways @Zoe7 um yeah prob shouldnt have today as havent been doing it for ages. Walking was stuck in my head this morning tho and there was only one way to get it out. Walking. Lol

haha @TAB That is a great way to get it out of your head - by doing it Smiley Surprised

You certsinly did a nice long walk too and although you are feeling it now it should help in the longrun. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance