Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah @TAB ...Kayo, hey? I like me sport, but wouldn't really watch enough to make it worthwhile

TAB
Senior Contributor

not paying $25 to to watch 30 mins where they were going better than other side @StuF  lol afl had last 2 mins on ytube , nothing happened for over a minute, then the more you watch it the @rsier it was lol ok they had frees go against them but yeah

Yeah @TAB  - that's probably the bit I watched too. Crazy at the end

TAB
Senior Contributor

..may well enjoy it anyways and 4th on ladder beats 10th which they would have been if had lost , how stupid is that,surely things will settle a bit re 12th spot teams beating top 5

@StuF  ground is wet outside and so it cat ha ha lol @Meowmy not sure what has caused this lol  might google causes of wet ground ? ...

Indeed re footy @TAB ...keeps it interesting

Sounds like you've had some of that elusive 'sky juice' !

lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh yeah, had a double take  sounds like something off King Julien cartoon when they were still on Madagascar .. re sky juice .. lol @StuF  better have a shower and get prettied up for my gff GP ha ha lol

Hello cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF going out with new case worker today,hope you have good days 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay @Bill16  take it easy hey 

Put on the good pants @TAB ! lol

Howdy @Bill16 

Avagoodone!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance