Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

ha ha lets have a look @TAB and a taste @greenpea

@TAB Well I am very concerned about you TAB. You just cannot sit there. You have to make a move. Life is calling you. Sell everything buy that bike and jump on it and ride to your dad's and start a fresh. New start, new beginning. But for god's sake keep in touch with us or I will never forgive you 🙂

eh? I'm just nuts @greenpea ok recently got big box or roach traps though too many now the last few a re running scared, one just ran up my arm. another ran onto me in bed last night witf maybe time for a few bombs and sprays as well @Shaz51

ohhhhhhh nooooo big ones fly in at night @TAB xxxx

yeah its retarded @greenpea and pretty sad from outside unless person seeing it hated me, like sister eg .. umm , need to get house sorted. that needs cooler weather ok can start doing bit s and pieces, have about 10 days work lined up that will be horrible but need money starting in a week Anyway its in progress

@TAB@Shaz51 roaches send me screaming! Literally screaming around the house as I try to squash them with shoes :). I friggen hate them the way they look at you then they run a bit and look at you again omg they are the scariest things on earth.

nah not flying ones or evil little german ones that wont die, just normal ones @Shaz51 re roaches 

@TAB, @greenpea , saw a rock lizard in our bathroom eating a roach this morning xx

yeah got wasps at front door trying to get cool from ac, spiders getting jumpy, roaches getting jumpy  lol yeah I make sure roaches are dead, yes theyre horrible @greenpea @Shaz51

@TAB Just promise me that you will look after yourself or I will nag at you until you are mean again and I will then ignore you and then you cannot stand it lol and then apologise. Then it will go around in a circle so to save us the pain just look after yourself. Ok?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance