Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

Yep might have to try patches @TAB

Not addictive at all dont even know they’re on @Bill16 plus free rm dr unless did that w sprays or pbs at least ok $6

What's happening @TAB

not much @Bill16 been applying for jobs but not sure if want to be working in 40 plus which it will be in few days time, got to get something sorted soon tho re money. Still not smoking, no slip ups but mind playing more tricks than a few days ago, not sure how that works lol How are you going ?

I'm not too bad @TAB went to my new psych this morning,seemed like a pretty down to earth bloke

sounds good @Bill16 its a big help if theres some sort of connection there

Yep,for sure @TAB

Spaghetti on toast for me @TAB what you got?

havent had that in ages @Bill16 usually do it once a year. I also can a eat spaghetti cold from the can lol. um did some corned beef before, well was $8/kg lol so cheap. boiled it up w bayleaves sugar vinegar onions etc was better than bought stuff ok with beans and mash. think will turn the juices into a soup well it is, just add a few things maybe

Bark yeah,that sounds delicious @TAB

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance