Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluygas@

@TAB hey tabby, I am resting for an hour, then single mother friend comes.Hope cricket watching helps. Think I will put on some essential oils

yeah just bored and anxious a bit here , I should be used to it by now @Meowmy lol

@TAB hey tabby, it's hard.where you are. Pray hard. May be life will turn.soon at some.corner.

going to be very interesting if no wins here and soon, see what happens @Meowmy  cant just say pack up and go to live at fathers place anymore

@TAB Hey tabby, keep doing positive and sensible, pray often, you will walk out a way for yourself.

yes a lot of it mental so to speak @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby ,take it easy,enjoy the evening. Friend and kids gone. Think go for a nap.lol

okay @Meowmy  just had weetbix here lol

@TAB hey tabby, think need big rest here. Been hard long work this week. Just resting now. Hope you can relax lol

yeah not really relaxing, just checked bank balance plus got really bad toothache out of nowhere lol @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance