Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, home for now. Need to get meds and collect mail ha. Enjoy nap.

TAB
Senior Contributor

up again here @Meowmy just did dishes, didnt mean to, just kept doing one more thing , ha.

dr ringing in 30 min window starting in 15mins time

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha they still have not rung @Meowmy  its someone dont know from surgery in other town that belongs to same practice. Bit Bored. will check temp over night and split some wood later , not up to going to bigtown still. maybe stretches then short walk 4 ish like yesterday, everyone has gone home by then lol was very quiet yest, just couple people coming home from golf w cart on a trailer ,. sounded like they had been drinking lol

G’day @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Oaktree @PinkFlamingo @tonys 

On the train heading to Newcastle. 
Unfortunately did not run into Dr Vincent Hurley at Sydney Airport.

Looking forward to travelling over the Hawkesbury, 🙌🏼

My ex loved the Central Coast and I get enormously satisfaction knowing he will never see it again LOL

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

been that way a few times @Glisten  brother used to live at medowie, I worked near there couple times,they were there 9 years I would have done 6 trips there, or to near there for work. walking to shops was like having a sauna lol. used to get little niece to tag along. she's lanky and a bit odd these days, still getting her head around becoming 5' 10'' supermodel who works at Dominoes lol..

@TAB hey tabby, hope Dr is good news. At chemist picking up meds. Need to visit post box too ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

its just for a script, but for pain meds. Some people are a bit funny about it. I guess I might be imagining things @Meowmy  nearly 40mins after now. they are very short -staffed.not much I can do as they wont give repeats for these meds, have to do this dance every month lol.. well the problem is 1 dr retired and another one left, then yet another one took hols, sometimes get intern or nurse practioner, but they still need GP for authority as strong

UPDATE .. gp sounded old, was very thorough . told me have to do CPAP machine again. script coming soon . will ring chemist in 10 mins 

@TAB very good tabby re Dr. Home now. Git meds and mail. Done for the day. Just relax now. Work tomorrow ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's good @Meowmy  trying to ring chemist now to see if they got script. then I am sorted for the day as well.

Hey @Glisten my daughter lives in Newcastle lovely place

Hope you enjoy the garden festival @Oaktree iI like going to see  beautiful gardens

Not a good day or week for me got paid this morning and when I checked my account all my money was gone, playstation network had taken it all, no idea who they are or how they got hold of my details rang bank they said there's nothing they can do as there on hold when they go through not till 14th then they can see where there from and they cancelled my card, so can't buy food or pay  bills and if I can't get my money back it will put me back in debt again which I had only recently got on track with everything. 

Not answering any messages or emails cause it'll affect my mental state and feel so much worse as I'm already struggling. 

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @tonys @Bill16 @PinkFlamingo @Jacques 

Not sure how much more I can take of things not going right, I feel like I'm jinxed everytime something goes well I just get knocked back down 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance