Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Love it @Meowmy 😀

Hi @TAB 

How’s life?

How are you settling in to your new house?

Have you got any garden plans yet or are you focusing on the inside and furniture first? 
Did you go to the op shop and look for furniture?

So many questions lol.

I hope that you are enjoying your new surroundings.

Meggle

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Oaktree prob indoors before outdoors?

prob could have tried appliances from fb re sellers , went for new stuff , got bigger cos were cheaper, not sure that makes sense.

am picking up some old type window aircons tomorrow and a load of stuff I dropped at someones place during moving here on sunday.

Hoping to get use of a trailer in a week or so.  Then will be able to get lounge, table and chairs, which should do me for a while.

Yeah, bit up and down re surroundings. not associating w locals much. am scared will get burgled as well. Also people who were making noises about 'housewarming' nowhere to be seen. Seems in there minds I have to have fully fitted out house before they will think about coming here dunno

@TAB hey tabby, people have their own lives. May be relax, enjoy, self compassion. And don't worry about too much ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I guess @Meowmy 

Hope u get a comfy couch and some nice things for home! @TAB @ I hate buying furniture lol.

I have no real opinion on it

TAB
Senior Contributor

not a huge fan of the idea either @EternalFlower  lol

@TAB hey tabby, just chilling in room. Going to make slow cooked tender beef in tomato bake in my multicooker for Saturday night dinner party. Self compassion forgive self mistakes embrace self shortcomings , courage to try again. Encourage self sensitively to overcome obstacles, embrace self in loving kindness and warmth.

Would u do ikea @TAB ? Have u got what u need now? And not very nice of friends re housewarming, u were nice to invite them

TAB
Senior Contributor

Bed is ikea @EternalFlower  they delivered from 200ks away lol

Um just sick of my own company atm guess. They will come one day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance