Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah brains a funny thing @Jacques 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Former-Member  you too .. thanks 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah ok @Shaz51  i meant re dr okay 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy Hope your day goes okay. Ears blocked here, dont feel like doing anything lol

G'day @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, may be see pharmacist ? Re blocked ears Hope you feel better. Pray for you.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..ohh I did it yest by putting ear drops in it @Meowmy but if gets blocked from that means was almost blocked before drops ..  it will prob just dry up , might take a while though

TAB
Senior Contributor

getting headache from smell of cigarettes in new room @Meowmy  lol someone being doing 40 a day in here w doors and windows shut for last 20 years lol ...  5 minson carpet w steam cleaner and an hour on walls w sugar soap and wash curtains and steam the one lounge chair lol  would cost 2 nights rent and make place bearable. Not my job lol

if 3rd room tomorrow anything like this will  start driving back to WA tomorrow. might  leave monday anyway. guess was something to do to get out of van for a few days, van is pretty flash compared to this room, its Mediaeval @Bill16  lol think go to bottlo now

@TAB hey tabby, hope you will feel better. May be enjoy autumn in SA a bit. It'd cold here. Going for a nap. Take care. Prayed for you.

G'day cool friends @Meowmy @TAB hope you have a great day 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance