Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Sunday scaries, anyone else?

I love the things you both like to do together - especially because to me it looks like you both thrive off quality time being spent in a way where you are both stimulated and doing something practical - such as arts and crafts or lego 🙂

Were you both able to do any of these last weekend @Bow? (Yesterday)

We went out for a while to a community Easter egg hunt @PizzaMondo  oh we also spent time cleaning out all her clothes! She probably didn’t see that as quality time, but we talked and laughed our way through it. 

Oooh, a community Easter egg hunt sounds fun @Bow ! Did you daughter find many eggs? 😛

I can imagine something like cleaning may not be seen as quality time, but it sounds like with the talking and laughing it may have made the cleaning go a little faster and seem a little less tedious!

Do you feel like this Sunday was a good Sunday then? Or do you have some anxieties around that maybe it was not enough?

@ArraDreaming , absolutely I hate the sunday scaries! As a uni student with a job the weekend is often spent playing catch up on school work and house work and so I rarely feel on top of everything and rested... I think the issues you're speaking about however are more about guilt that you aren't spending the time wisely. Perhaps finding a way to accept yourself and your capacity for doing things! Maybe meditation, mindfulness, yoga, solo time going to a cafe will help you. I find these feelings fluctuate for me! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance