Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

.. pretty sure I replied , only just looked again @plasmo .. woke up watched couple more eps seachange, trying bed again

Hi @plasmo @Mazarita @TAB @Twilightsomniac @greenpea 

Ive been having bad sleep paralysis, night terrors...hate the night ....sleep is not my friend atm

That must be so tough @EternalFlower . I hope it gets better for you.

Sounds bad @EternalFlower  is there any treatment for that?

@EternalFlower   sweetheart i am up during the night. if you log on you will probably catch me i would be happy to sit with you.xxx

hoot

@EternalFlower i kept waking up and panicking for a while, i might sound like a froot loop but hypnosis worked on me for that.. unless it just went away.

hi @plasmo @greenpea @Mazarita @TAB @tyme 

Im awake and in a worse mental state i can tell itll be a rough night.

Tried weighted blankets and ear plugs lsst night, gor a bit of rest but still the terrors

Hope it gets better for you @EternalFlower . Have you been able to speak to your dr about this?

oh dear @EternalFlower  sorry , I don't know what to say .

@EternalFlower   i am awake if you are and want to talk.  my daughter and i both have had night terrors .... they seem so real sometimes i believe they are. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance