Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

bought a wool blanket other week @tonys , got another one coming. getting electric blanket next. Power going up 30 % here in time for next bill was already 25% higher than in WA lol

interesting times. Need a cheap source of firewood hey.

May even have to get some solar panels.

Number 1 thing is rationalise medicine cabinet , give self a few months, eat healthier, ok drink less, get pushy out, get weights fm kmart, physio, pool walking then build back up to maybe working a week a month.

Friend who visited is in mid 70s, ran rings around me with energy ok they cheated not 40k too heavy and had heart valve fixed lol

hopefully notice change from less meds in a week or two

Anyway. Hope your recovery goes okay. Guess book keeper running Tonycorp lol

Have a good day yourself for tomorrow

Hi @TAB 

How are you going ?

Hi @oceangirl had a few hiccups healthwise lately

Went to gp not much use, well new dr so dont know me

Had ph appt from WA, had neg test for clotting factor but they didnt tell me. Apparently test very easy to stuff up so may shouldn't have taken blood thinhers last 18mths ie stop after 6mths

Decided to stop them anyway plus reduce other meds.

Too much strain on body

Plus got so big and thats side effect of most of them .

Anyway hope you're okay. House coming along slowly here. Still feel self conscious in small town.

Thanks for saying hello

Good morning @TAB got up early and did some chores. Have been bread baking and just made a cup of peppermint tea.  Will go for a walk later.  Have had dramatic improvements with sleep being more stringent with sleep hygiene and using my earthing mat and balance bracelet. Its so wonderful to feel this good in the mornings. I have had difficulty with sleep for a while with having to wake up and pee in the middle of the night. Sometimes I would get back off to sleep other occasions mostly not. It was destroying my quality of life but GP said it was a sign of aging after ruling out infection. Looking forward to getting a produce delivery delivery from the farmer. My eggs from them are good. I love dealing direct and supporting them.  How is your throat going?  Are you tapering off the thinners or going cold turkey? I don't know the protocol for coming off thinners. Just be careful. I hope it shifts something for you and you can get back into fitness again 

um going to look thinners up again, was okay to stop for 9 days pre and post surgery w no taper ? @SmilingGecko also stopping anti histamine was using for stress/sleep , reflux/GORD otc med and halving dose of beta blocker.

Guess what they all have in common w blood thinner ? cause weight gain and kidney problems yay...

sounds like withdrawals from this blood thinner is actually a thing @SmilingGecko  god only  knows what they put in it then. Haem dr was trying to tell me its less harmful than aspirin. Doesn't sound like it.

I used to have gastric reflux on my Z*****a medication @TAB  That med is notorious for gastric reflux. It was so bad the acid used to rise from my stomach ALL the time and cause lots of problems.  I used to dread sleep. My GP wanted me on a reflux medication.

I try and limit the amount of meds I take and elected to drink something called "structured water" using a device which does something to the surface tension of water making it healthful like drinking from a natural spring.  I use a structured water "disc" in my water filter and drinking water bottle. I've been drinking structured water for years and the gastric reflux is something of the past.

There are so many ways to structure water. An easy way that you can do right now and does not cost money is take an earthenware pot, fill it with water then freeze until there is a surface level of ice forms on top of the water. Pierce it and drink the water underneath. The water underneath will be structured. I learnt it from a molecular biologist who wrote a book on health.

.. lemon juice in water first thing works @SmilingGecko  warm or cold your choice .

also been drinking tap water here cos didnt taste too bad, thats got to go too, will get filter jug and boil it before drinking

@MDT good morning Hamso, hope everything is okay. Enjoy your Sunday.

..wat @Meowmy  sed @MDT dude

Good Morning @SmilingGecko @oceangirl @tonys @Clawde @Emelia8 @Judi9877 I hope you are okay, dont have to reply..

@StuF  and @Former-Member  doing Dobie Gillis (1960s tv show) sabbatical for overthinkers ..

TAB_0-1686438152058.jpeg

..Dobie Gillis and the Thinker statue ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance