Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  wonders will never cease aye. Have my fingers and toes crossed for you that they are true to their word.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Is that over 2hrs walking a day @TAB? wow, half that would be good. I do keto diet on and off, and similar Mediterranean diet, it's extra work in prep but i miss my carbs lol

@Former-Member  Hey beautiful hope you are having a kind and 'pea'ceful day :). I am studying criminology :D. Not yet in a few weeks. I am going to try at least it will be hard as I get so tired due to the meds that I am on ..... and then there is damage due to mi (sad but true). I will give it a go though :).xx

Yeah seen all eps 5plus times lol @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @greenpea, you don't think criminology will be too 'dark' for you? Some of the TV crime shows are so disturbing let alone the real stuff xox

@Former-Member  Good point EOR but I wont know until I give it a go :).  I want to be a parole officer. Crime interests me and criminals what makes them tick so to speak .... I will have to see. However I dont want to be a moth drawn to the flame and have my wings burnt.

'She' sounded pretty genuine and came across as smart although smelling of some expensive soap re accent lol
Lbut its a job @greenpea
Um yeah its special card used to just use to pay bills etc but forced to use it at supermarket etc now it's humiliating Also if get cas work and income if 1000 dollars all gd but 1001 lose covid $ lol @Former-Member

No it was an hour a day @Former-Member said was over 2 days
Yeah no carbs just feel empty want to lie down ie self defeating

@TAB s I can imagine it is humiliating having to use one to get your groceries and fill up the car. I dont know what to say cat it is difficult to say the least.

2 places I use it . Coles. And Coles servo be too embarrassing anywhere else feel dont know people who work there
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance