Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

I'm a Virgo @Former-Member

.. it's a reality check yes, could buy something for that money but 3rd world conditions and prob think caravan park civilised re neighbours @SmilingGecko  now covid back here they are saying .. hope dont get stuck here after coming for what turned out to be not much reason lol

guess got out of van  for a while and saw some scenery lol

Haven't heard any news about new covid restrictions and possible closing of state borders. I did hear W.A. will have new checkpoints looking for drugs for those entering W.A. but its by the end of the year. Saw it on the news.  So theres more covid @TAB?

I just checked an astrologer I follow @Former-Member and for Scorpios you Sun/Jupiter lucky day  falls in the 6th astrological house to do with health related habits, daily life, and clients/customers/coworkers/supervisors. You could see a beneficial turnaround in health at this time she says and an improvement in your workplace (volunteering?) with the aforementioned people. She says with Jupiter you have to "make it work for you" but you will see some delightful good fortune coming your way in this area of your chart ❤️

I went to the newspaper to see more news about covid and saw this @TAB: <images>

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 11.59.32 am.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-01 at 11.59.59 am.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-01 at 12.00.11 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-01 at 12.00.24 pm.png

thanks @SmilingGecko i can afford like lower half of rest of SA places lolo 

Good morning and good afternoon @TAB @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @greenpea @tonys @MDT @StuF @Shaz51 @Snowie @Oaktree @Emelia8 @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Historylover @hanami @FloatingFeather @tyme @yellowcorgi @Peregrinefalcon @Jacques @Paperdaisy @amber22 and all forumites here. Happy April 1st! 

@SmilingGecko things are certainly weird and wonderful in the world of astrology!

@TAB I’m sorry your SA trip didn’t turn out as planned. I really hope you find a new house soon so you can be settled.

@Emelia8 i hope things are going well for you.

@Shaz51 @MDT nice to see you around the forums keeping things running smoothly!

I’ve been away from the forums the past week as I’ve been triggered by a few things and it’s affected my mental health unfortunately. I’ve been trying to work on getting things done for me and knitting for charity as a sense of purpose to help me deal with my issues in my life. I’m taking things slowly and trying to work in my mental health whilst I can including setting small goals each day to achieve. I’m really hoping to achieve going to my knitting and craft group tomorrow after so many false starts with me canceling out at the last minute as I have things to give the group that I’ve knitted over the past few months. 

Time for me to go and chill for a while. Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

thanks @Judi9877  hope things get a bit better for  you too

Yeah thats what I thought @TAB don't want to come across pushy but have you looked at the real estate online page that has references to the lower third of prices I gave you? And checked out pics of houses for sale in that price range?

44 McLennan Ave, Whyalla Norrie

10 Nelson St, Port Pirie

52 Bourke St, Peterborough

There are some nice ones here but like you said but other places are real dives.  I know why it put you off but these were from www.realestate.com.au @TAB It looks really hopeful. Some have beautifully renovated interiors.

FYI Mercury is entering shadow phase next weekend to get ready to go retrograde. So if you change your mind and want to buy be careful signing contracts and check out the house fully before you buy.  

@Judi9877     Is it wild brumby's in  hills far  behind.     

springs in old clocks as they slowly unwind

Is it distant trains on the vast western plains

Or the clicking of knitting as another day wanes.   

Hope your feeling better.          Very best wishes         tonys   moonbase 1              

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance