Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Snowie @PinkFlamingo 🥰💙❤️

Thanks heaps @Snowie 🥰💜🌺

same there for you 🙌🏻🤗🌺

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 

Thanks for all of those suggestions @PinkFlamingo.  The OTs at the hospitals were great, and Dad is on the ACAAT assessment list now.  Other boys and pieces are under discussion too 👍

Feeling a lot better this afternoon @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @PinkFlamingo @Glisten @Shaz51 Even made it off the couch 👍Going to sort a little of my school work to do later and watch some mindless tv. Hoping tomorrow I can get outside (raining today) and maybe even visit my family for a bit ...see how I am in the morning.

Hugs and hugs and hugs to all 💕

Glad you are feeling better @Zoe7 At least you will be able to enjoy the rest of your time off.

Lots of hugs back to you 💌

Still going to take it easy for the next few days @Snowie I pulled out one of my paintings last week and haven't been able to get to it so might do a little of that this evening if I am still okay.

Clover has just joined Tobes and I on the couch - she is wet as she has been outside. Better dry her off.

Painting sounds like a nice calming activity @Zoe7 

Nothing worse than wet fur!!

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better my friend @Zoe7 

Good idea not to overdo things for the next few days xxx

Hello and hugs ❤️ @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @PinkFlamingo , @Emelia8 

No worries @Faith-and-Hope 🙂 

Sounds like all is in progress, which is great. I hope the assessments happen soon, and any other bits and pieces he needs 🙂 🌺💜

Glad to hear youre feeling better @Zoe7 🙂 🌺

I hope your weekend goes well, and youre getting more energy back xx

big hugs to you 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance