Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

unknown
Senior Contributor

CHALLANGE- what is 1 thing you dont like about yourself BUT whats 3 things you do like about YOU

hi everyone i know everyone seems to be able to pick up all the things they hate about themselves

but i challange you to list 1 thing you dont like about yourself BUT you have to list 3 things you DO like about yourself. ill do it as well

so first the thing i dont like about myself is im overweight

but

1. im learning more about myself

2.  i like my eye colour

3. im the learnign type and never want to stop learning

ok your turn- whos first?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: CHALLANGE- what is 1 thing you dont like about yourself BUT whats 3 things you do like about YOU

Hello @unknown

This is a great thread, thank you for starting it 🙂

It's great that you are wanting to learn more about yourself, that is very positive.

One thing I don't like about myself is that I am starting to become less spontaneous and more cautious in life.

One thing a do like about myself is that I am friendly and positive.

Second is that I am open to learning about other people.

Third is that I have a lot of love to give, in that I am affectionate and loving to others.

🙂

Re: CHALLANGE- what is 1 thing you dont like about yourself BUT whats 3 things you do like about YOU

hi @Lunar nice to meet you i havent spoken to you on here yet 🙂

your a moderator- is that a counsellor..?

Hi @unknown, I super like this thread. I don't like that I am hypersensitive to emotional stimuli. However, I super like that I am a sea turtle, I like that I can get super absorbed in things that interest me and I like that I have a strong attention to detail. ☺

I don't like that my memory steals good as well as bad

I do like that I care

that I try to understand

and that I won't live forever

It is lovely to meet you too @unknown 🙂

I personally have a degree in counselling and want to be a counsellor when I finish my masters, but some moderators have degrees in social work and psychology, so we are more under the term of 'Mental Health Professional', so basically a bachelor degree in mental health, if that helps to answer your question ?

I like this thread idea too @unknown. Hope others come past as well.

I don't like that I can be too quick to react sometimes

I like that I am very passionate about the things I value

I like that I have a loud and proud voice and am not afraid to take a stand and use it (most of the time)

I like that even when things feel very bad, I am almost always able to stop and find something good somewhere

🙂

uhh yeah i think so @Lunar

those are good qualities to have @CheerBear esp being loud lol

@Phoenix_Rising im sure a very cute little turtle too 🙂

hi @Former-Member i dont think ive met you yet.... but HI 🙂

its good to be caring it sucks that your brain doesnt want to cooperate all the time though i get it mine somethimes does that too 🙂

Hello @unknown, how are you today , hope everything is ok HeartHeart

Hello @CheerBear, @Lunar, @Former-Member, @Phoenix_Rising

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance