Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

My partner goes in the morning at 4  

I haven't been myself I been depressed

Been si I am tried off life  

Right now I'm alone nobody to talk to  I have nothing in me  

yes about you tag the another Day no I wasn't online it might off came up because i took the laptop camping with us last weekend I left the tab open the partner told me you tagged me sorry about that  @tyme  

Awww how sweet you went camping! @Sunnyside226 . Hope it was refreshing. 

If this sadness lingers, would you consider speaking to your GP about it?

No it wasn't refreshing  it was the most stressful stupid thing I had to do  frogs bugs  kids screaming @tyme  

Plan done

Awww @Sunnyside226 ... maybe not. So you took all the kids?

What do you mean 'plan done'? Are you referring to self-harm or suicide?

3 kids plus other kids @tyme 🙃 

Your on early today  

how come I try really hard to be nice to you and try to make it up to you and you just ignore every post I make even ones with genuine concern for you I’m not sure I get it I’m really sorry that I hurt you but I just don’t know if that’s a good way forward,

I'm just passing through @Sunnyside226 . I'm not staying on, but I wanted to say hi 🙂

@ArraDreaming yes I've read your posts  I'll be honest here without upset you or making this in a bigger deal

You say sorry  then one day later I told a worker here how I feel or whatever the conversation is you seem to get upset  or say I am this or that  and then you say sorry again to me it's hard to know what to expect when I reply to others I get scared that I would be yelled at or called things  please know I have read your post but I really don't know  I'm trying to say this in a nice way but when I do come on here I'm so scared off been yelled at  I understand you are upset about this post I'm sorry 

Thank you @Sunnyside226 and @ArraDreaming for being so open and honest.

Sometimes, text communication can be a bit tricky. I have run ins sometimes too... not because there was any ill-intention, but different things trigger people differently. 

If either of you feel there are misunderstandings, feel free to contact us at team@saneforums.org

Also, there are times when there are personality differences, and that's also okay. 

Just remember to post with a recovery focus. Whether you decide to continue chatting to each other or not, that's totally up to you. We will support you both either way.

Oh, don’t be sorry please I am not upset, I was just saying that. But in fairness I have never called you “this or that” insinuating that I have called you a name or something is kind of hurtful. But it’s all good. We can agree to disagree perhaps it seems that way to you and I respect that. My intentions were never hurtful but I understand if you received it as hurtful.
Let’s just leave it here @Sunnyside226