Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Workplace sexual harassment

Hi @BlueBay 

I'm aware that while you haven't posted anything here you have the 1.5 hours at the end of your shift coming up and this is the time you are most concerned about

Keep your phone on record and keep your wits about you and I am sure you will be okay - this kind of man is often cowardly and that's why he challenges women who are vulnerable - don't let him - you are in the right and you have plans

All the best

Dec

Hi @Owlunar @Molliex @opinions2019dec @Gazza75 @candycane @Maggie @MDT @Shaz51 

well the day was ok. He talked non stop and followed me to talk. But he didn't touch me so thst was good. We still have him fir another 2 weeks. 

What makes you think he's intentionally following you for a convo? 

If you don't like him just tell him

Thanks 

I can't tell him I don't like him @opinions2019dec  that would be difficult 

he starts talking to me snd follows me around yo continue the conversation 

@BlueBay 

Who said it's difficult. Well if you dont like him following you and talking to you, you have to say something or indicate to him you no-longer want to continue like this. i dunno i've never really worked in my life and I dunno know how it goes down but if i didnt want someone talking to me or following me i'd drop hints and say something like sorry ive got to continue on working. i feel you want him talking and following u tho. what world do we live in ai. 

Whst the hell @opinions2019dec 

I can't be rude to him. I am working while he's talking. I don't think you brlueve me. That's the vibe I'm getting. 
If there's only 3 people of course he's going to talk to me. And he talks to the other lady too.

just forget. I feel you don't brlueve me anyway. So what's the point. 
di you think I would like to be harassed physically if he did do that to me. 
I had to be on the safe side in case he did do something. 
I'm sorry if you're angry but I don't lime you thinking it's nothing. 
right now I'm angry. So best I get off 

And I was been careful because I know what he did last week to my friend. 

Hi @BlueBay , @opinions2019dec and others
It's important to be mindful when communicating online that – without all those non-verbal cues – it can be easy for others to misunderstand our messages. If you're finding that you feel misunderstood or that a thread is upsetting you then it may be worthwhile considering a short break from posting on the forums. As always, we encourage members to be in touch with the team here if they would like support with managing interactions on the forums: team@saneforums.org 

@BlueBay 

i dunno I couldnt get you, or where you doing that on perpose.

anyway, you dont like him talking to you, is there others you dont as well?

is becuase other are ladies he talks to that make you upset, what if a male walks in and he starst chattting them?

Im not angry.

do you keep quiet when hes talking? he'll tommorrow figure it out why your quiet and will leave yo alone.

all the best.

Hi @Eucalypt 

the poster seem to be attacking men. 

thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance