Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

❤️❤️❤️ @Maggie 

@Faith-and-Hope  Leaving this here for you. Thoughts and 🙏🏻🙏🏻

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BOZKc8CyaaQ

Thank you so much @Maggie ..... praying for you Hon.  You are never far from my thoughts.

💜🌻

@Maggie So good to see you Hon - been very worried about you and missing you Heart

@Maggie Missing you soooo much gorgeous - my thoughts are very much with you at the other end of the island. Hope you are safe and doing as well as you can. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

@Maggie It has been nearly a month since we have seen you here Hon and I am really missing you. I do hope you can check in soon and that you have support around you. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Thinking  of you lots my @Maggie 

❤❤❤❤❤

@Maggie There is not a day goes by that I do not think about you, hope you are okay and wait for you to check in. You are very much missed Hon and I truly hope you are finding some light in your life. I do however suspect life is very hard for you at present so have all my thoughts with you. Hugs and hugs and hugs sweetheart Heart Holding space here for you for when you can return to us Heart

@Zoe7  I agree with @Zoe7  I miss you so much Maggie and that is an understatement. peaxxx

❤️ @Maggie ......

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance