Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life has reached rock bottom

@Former-Member. Just wrote a response and the internet crashed and I lost it.
I'm going to have a nap and hopefully then the service in our town will work properly or at least better

@Former-Member @Losinghope. I call it the vortex of depression. It's like a tornado and I know it's there. Initially it's like I'm being grabbed by the outside of the vortex. When I'm here, I can still fight my way out of it myself. But once it's sucked me into the Centre - that's when I'm starting to get suicidal thoughts. And a chat with my gp or psychologist doesn't seem to help.
That's when I book into hospital. I know I am no longer able to fight my depression myself. I need a place where I feel safe. As the suicidal thoughts scare me. So I feel safe in hospital. I feel like I can breathe easier in there.
Si last year and this year - I went to hospital.
Is this what you were asking for @Former-Member?

hello @utopia

thanks, yes just for losinghope to have a different slant, version.

sometimes people misunderstand me and with delicate feelings I like to feel that I have treated the person with great respect and tenderness that they deserve.

I hope you find our insights of some help.

keep writing xx

You have been amazingly supportive of me @Former-Member during my latest / current crisis. Your words are gentle. But at the same time you have a very clear understanding of what we are talking about. An empathy for our situation without judgment. That is a precious gift. Thank you

@utopia @Losinghope

thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful response for me; words of encouragement are often the last thing we give ourselves. xx

@Losinghope

@How are you feeling today?

have you thought about go visit for mental health plan?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance