Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Loneliness

I went on there but the post isn't in drafts and i don't think it's my end unless I'm clicking on something accidentally but usually when that happens I go back to the post I was replying to and sometimes the blue menu option to load it again just doesn't come on and other times it does so not sure what's going on.

I did take a screenshot of it but I keep forgetting how to attach it as the only option I get is to take a picture and also the smile icon on there doesn't work either as it shows a small picture of them but goes away straight after clicking on the iconNot thereNot there

@tyme @cloudcore @Healandlove @PeppyPatti @Zoe7 

I'm sorry this is happening. Must be so frustrating! @saturnzoon 

For me, I generally click 'Load' because my internet and computer is quite quick and autosaves regularly. 

Do you open a few windows for Forums at a time?

No I don't I only ever have just the one posts that I'm replying to and as I said sometimes when I click on post or I scroll down to read the post I'm replying to the post just disappears and I click back on the reply button again it doesn't always give me the option to load it again it's just blank, I try it a couple of times but it's just gone @tyme 

Are you on a computer? @saturnzoon  or a phone?

I have that issue sometimes, but it's when I'm zooming through really quickly. I have an Apple Mouse and while I'm typing a reply, I press something and the whole thing disappears. I'm still trying to work out what it is. 

I'll ask the techies to see if there's a short cut that refreshes the page or something. 

@saturnzoon , I don't even know how to describe it to the tech team. They are probably scratching there heads lol. 

But I know what you are talking about. For me, it happened again. I was typing, then the page went back to the previous page. I then clicked "forward" and had to click "Load". I get what you mean by sometimes the Load button isn't available.

Do you find your page goes back to the previous page too?

thank you @Zoe7 thank you @tyme @Shaz51 @TAB @tonys for looking out for me 🙂

Of course we are looking out for you @EternalFlower  🙂

I have no family.  No one who cares or who can help unconditionally.  And not many friends.  I don't know how to find the support I crave and need.  I feel so alone.

Hi there @Lite ,

I'm hearing how lonely you must be feeling. There was a stage in my life where I experienced similar feelings.

Yet it came to the point where I realised that if I don't love myself unconditionally, then no one ever will. 

I know many people who have family around them all the time... yet they feel just as lonely. 

Loneliness can be so cruel. 

Yet well done on reaching out here and connecting. It's certainly a start. 

In my MH journey, these forums were invaluable to me. Connection here made a world of difference so that I felt less alone. I didn't have family support, I lived alone and I didn't have anyone around me. Yet these forums kept me going.

Please know you are may feel alone, but we are here for you.

here for you @EternalFlower ❤️

morning @tyme , @Lite , @saturnzoon 

89275-Have-A-Great-Saturday.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance