Skip to main content

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

sounds lovely @Molliex 🌼🌻

thinking of you lots @Former-Member sending gentle hugs Heart Heart

Thanks @outlander. It was a pretty nice Sunday, although I'm mentally spent now. I had some wine with dinner so I can't take my sleeping pills tonight. Here's hoping the darkness isn't too bleak tonight 🌜⭐

hi @Molliex im glad your sunday was good though. maybe watch your fave movie or tv show to ease into sleep?

I watched a movie with my husband. I've been using an app to help do meditation to sleep, so will try that. 

I hope you get a good sleep tonight. A new week tomorrow! ⭐🌻

sounds good @Molliex I hope you get some sleep tonight too Heart

Well this morning has been tough. The thoughts are back and they're quite different and upsetting. I hate my OCD brain. I have Mondays off work for a while, so I'm going to take myself to the movies to distract myself.

hi @Molliex going to the movies sounds like a good distraction. I hope those thoughts ease today and your day gets better

Thanks @outlander. Distraction is what I need. My mind is scary right now.

Hope you have a calm Monday πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I know what you mean @Molliex  .. same here. πŸ’•

Hoping you can find worthwhile and enjoyable activities today to keep your thoughts at bay. 

Ive been out giving some of my garden plants a much needed drink this morning. And topping up the water and feeding my fish in the garden pond. And giving my budgies in the aviary some yummy treats. They were particularly friendly today.

Sherry

So nice to hear from you @Former-Member. It sounds like you've had a really productive start to your day. I hope you're feeling a bit stronger today πŸŒ»πŸ’•