Skip to main content

Re: Checking in again

@MermaidHair i accepted the job offer today. Honestly I was going around in circles all weekend and today about what choice to make. So I just went through the steps mechanically and kind of pushed myself into it. I really had to remember the tough times I had in the role over the past while even if things were better after a successful win last week. Now that I have crossed the rubicon it’s just a matter of standing by my decision 

Absolutely @MermaidHair ! Missing you too! I love seeing you around. At least I get to read your posts 🙂 Hope you're okay with me tagging you in to some posts. If not, please let me know 🙂

@Hyperballad  - job offer? Congrats! Hope you feel at peace about it. Go slow, my dear. I remember all the times I've started new jobs. It's not easy... When do you begin?

@tyme i beginning about 5 weeks. I have worked there before so familiar with some of the people and place. The place I am leaving is a nightmare 

Oh, you don't begin for another 5 weeks @Hyperballad . And you are doing the training now?

@tyme @Oh no training needed. I’m just finishing up in current job then a short MH break 

Noice @Hyperballad !

I look forward to hearing how it goes for you 🙂 

I'm only a tag away!

Thank you. Yes my current job was causing a lot of major stress and I was over performing to meet expectations. Long story but looking forward to being clear of it, enjoy a new role and stabilise a bit

Wow congratulations @Hyperballad! This sounds like it's going to be so good for you especially with a little MH break in there!

I'm so happy for you and I hope that light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter now 🤗

It’s been bumpier than expected tbh. I hate to complain lol but the pas week. Has been a rollercoaster of emotions with a little SI in the mix. 

Hey @Hyperballad, sorry to hear you have been having a tough week and it's great to see your resilience by staying connected here on the Forums. I encourage you to contact crisis support if you need a little extra support. It can be great to talk to someone in the moment when we experience SI.

RiverSeal ❤️