Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Motivation for today / join me

Hello @RG01, @Cazchri, @Selene, @Bi_PolarBear_72, @M12

how are you today ?

my hubby finds it hard on the weekends , he just doesn`t want to go anywhere anymore after work or on the weekends

Hi Shaz51. 

Personally I love the weekends in Winter. Footy all weekend is the perfect excuse to stay at home for me. Everyone knows that I base my weekends around the games. For me it's a really good cover for it as I still hate going out at all.

Having free time is really hard to stay 'up' for. Going to work is a hard thing to prepare for & quite often it is a real struggle to adjust afterwards. I know myself that I used to use so much energy providing a veneer in public that I had no emotional energy left to spend when I had that free time. I always felt extremely exhausted & never felt like I'd rested at all.

hi everyone @Amigo@Cazchri@Bi_PolarBear_72@Shaz51@RG01

how  has everyone been going? hows the motivation going?

Sooooo @Bi_PolarBear_72, you are watching footy today , which sports do you like the best ?

and what team are you going for xx

Hope you are having a a ok day today

Hello @Cazchri, @RG01, @Selene xx

Hey @outlander, Smiley Very Happy

Hi there Shaz.. I love my NRL Roosters & AFL Bombers. So not a good weekend at all for me. It's funny how a loss can impact my well being for the next week. It really knocks me for six.

-

-

Shaz51
Community Guide

hello @Former-Member, @Bi_PolarBear_72

The Roosters -- @Bi_PolarBear_72 xx

and @Former-Member, coffeeeeeeee , yes please , how close is the shop

Well I have done what others wanted done , but i have none of the things i wanted to do , tired now

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance